Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Social D's old intro song???

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Rat_Fink's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Link Wray & His Ray Men - Rumble

  2. #12
    Inactive Member gotXyourXcancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2003
    Posts
    500
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK the last bunches of times I've seen Social D...the music right before Social D has gone on has been the Ramones over and over and over and over again...I might be the only one that feels this way...but I think they need to retire that cd...play some Dead Boys, Stooges, or Clash of sumthin...i just feel like ive heard the Ramones too many damn times waitin for SD to hit the stage............

  3. #13
    Inactive Member yeahsure's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    God, I love this fucking board! Where else can I read people analyzing the Stones' "Exile" and mentioning "Dead Flowers," one of the greatest fucking songs ever. You people are the fucking best!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member sickboy79's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by yeahsure:
    God, I love this fucking board! Where else can I read people analyzing the Stones' "Exile" and mentioning "Dead Flowers," one of the greatest fucking songs ever. You people are the fucking best!
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">That's actually on "Sticky Fingers." Man, four of the best RnR albums ever made were by the Stones....and all in a row too!! "Beggars Banquit", "Let It Bleed", "Sticky Fingers", and "Exile." Just amazing stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •